Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
Improve productivity and reduce cycle-time, the total time to produce an order.
A manufacturing execution system (MES) is a control system for managing and monitoring working process on a factory floor. A MES keeps track of all manufacturing information in real time, receiving up-to-the-minute data from machines.
Detailed recorded data takes care that product warranty and recall costs are kept to an absolute minimum.
MES Solutions ar the basis for lean manufacturing and controlling your costs:
- Performance Monitoring solutions helps in continuously getting the most products out of your line
- Tracability solutions helps you keep your total life cycle costs low, including warranty and product recalls
- Parts consumption helps you supply parts just on time to your production line and keep stock quantities under control
- Feeder maintenance monitoring makes sure you keep on producing with best in shape feeders
- Setup assistant makes sure you mount your PCBs with always the correct products
- Parts Manager makes sure you produce with approved parts and makes sure the parts do not exceed their shelf/exposure lifetime
Our data interfaces are based on the standard IPC CAMX protocol (Computer Aided Manufacturing XML protocol). This protocol is based on a set of inexpensive to implement, and open, communications standards. The CAMX files/messages are well structured and follow the international IPC standards 2541, 2546 and 2551. These standards are state of the art and are gaining wide acceptance within the SMT Industry.