Hub Blades offer a customizable solution for discrete wafer dicing with improved efficiency and a lower cost-of-ownership.
By optimizing key blade elements such as diamond grit size, diamond concentration, and nickel bond hardness, in conjunction with the newly introduced features, K&S AccuPLUS blades deliver superior cut qality, bond life and cost of ownership improvement to the discrete wafer dicing market segment.
- Customized Soluiton for thin, small die, and backside coated discrete wafers
- Qaulity, precision and an improved cost-of-ownership improvement
- Shortened pre-cut process
- Two series of special nickel bond hardness
- Multi-levels of diamond concentration
- Special hub material and design enables high spindle frequency with less vibration